Friday, November 7, 2014

What The Hell Am I Going To Do With These Lyrics?

        A while ago there was a contest for covers of Taeyang's  "Eye's,Nose,Lips"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwuAPyOImoI.   So, I went ahead and wrote some lyrics to it. That is not exactly easy to do, since everything has to match and flow with lyrics written in another language.   So, after much brainstorming and starting to write the lyrics, I did something I think is kinda smart.  I made a worksheet to help keep things organized.


          Afterwards I couldn't really think of what to do with them.  I am not a singer, nor do I really have any you tube video making capabilities.  However, I do have an old schoolmate that has a You Tube channel and is a puppeteer.  So, maybe she might be interested in making a cover video using puppets.  However, to properly pitch this idea I need to make sure that I come across as more than just a whimsical artist with a random idea.  So I decided to do an Ad Comp to pitch the idea to her.  
   
        The success possibility of this idea is really low.  I have not really talked to the old schoolmate in years, and I have no idea how she will move the idea.  However, it can not hurt to try and maybe get some use out of these lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment