This image is rough. The mechs are off (to be fixed later), the figures are difficult to read, The paper is damaged, etc. I could have not continued with it to this point however it made things easier proccess wise. Plus any changes and fixing would come across more unified. So this is something that is going to be light boarded. As so.
Why am I light boarding on my bed? It is a simple matter of money, workspace, and...
That thing right there is my former chair. It is in my profile pic actually. It is an old chair that you have to use a screw type mechanism to raise, and has metal wheels. Sadly said metal wheels have been destroying my wooden floor so I have to now sit on my bed to use my light board. Instead of just in my chair near my work space like a professional.
Edit: This only lasted for a few weeks after posting this. A friend that lives in my building loaned me a chair to use until I can do something about my old one.



No comments:
Post a Comment