Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My Very Own Odd Couple pt.2

So in the end, this is how my pages turned out.


   

I don't have time to go int too much about the process but these were a huge mess to deal with as alway.  Also never let the fact that you are working digitally let yo think you can messily place your spot blacks.  You still have to go in and clean that shit up.

                     The top image is inked traditionally.  It did not go as smoothly as I had hoped.  Also, at 3 a.m. I went back to my room to print out the blue line for the second page and my printer ran out of ink.  This was a poor decision process wise.  I had planned on messing with the figure in the second page before inking and ran out of time.  So in the end I had to ink the second  page digitally.  While these provides an interesting comparison, it doesn't really do well when submitting the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment