Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Overly Problematic Networking Attempt pt.2

      So as I was saying, I had chosen two images to draw.

This is the first one:
       
           It is meant to be in the bending arena, with the cast of Korra in front and Ghost Adult Anng in the back on top of the raised platform. This is actually my favorite idea because of the playfulness of Anng.  This also fits the layout of the people in the shot I used as reference.  
           This is the second image, and the first one that I started.  Same idea as before except the it is a view of Anng's statue which is in the back dancing like everybody else. I like this one because it was more uniform and quicker to read.  However it also comes across as a little more over the top and less fun.

           Before blowing these and printing a blue line on card stock, I did more practice sketches of Korra characters.  Like so.





There were about five more pages but you get the idea.

I focused on the faces thinking that they would be the hardest for me to get.  Also I had found pretty good reference for the outfits.  That way of thinking was not such a good idea actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment