Alright, the next thing that I did was I blew up my thumbnails for blue lines and played with them a little in Photoshop, so that they looked like so.
I manipulated this a little in Photoshop so that the movement of the body worked better for the composition.
I kept this one as is because I felt that it worked.
I then took the second image and went to work on turning it into a final penciled image. Here is the tight rough, finalized.
I then blue lined it and and made a final penciled image at full size on 11 x 17 Bristol.
At this point Gangam style really started to take off and I wanted to get it finished before the joke became old. So looking at how long this was taking me, it had been at a week since I started, I decided to just print to copies of this and send them instead of two separate images.
Next up Inking, and the frustrations begin.




No comments:
Post a Comment