Monday, November 26, 2012

The Overly Problematic Networking Attempt pt.5

            Now for the problems with coloring it.  When I had planned this project out I was under the assumption that I would be able to get into the SCAD library as an Alumni. Thus I could use the Cintiqs there  while I was still able to log into the computers.  Not so since I am not an Alumni and still need to retake classes.  So after much deliberation I decided to go ahead and color it with a mouse on my computer.  Needless to say it was very frustrating and time consuming.  However, I did it.

         Since then I realized that I could "sneak" into some of the SCAD buildings, sadly that did not occur to me at the time. 

             I printed these off, however the printing quality is not as good as I would like and I have been debating whether to wait to afford to professionally print it.  Giving it has been so long I have decided to just go a head and send it since the joke is so old that is not as good as when I first came up with it.  Sadly,t here are still problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment