So, after deciding to just go ahead and send the drawings, with a letter of course, I discovered that I could not find a fan mail address for Mike, Bryan, Legend of Korra, or Nickelodeon. In fact I have been unable to find a mailing address at all. I don't know if it I am missing something obvious, or it is just that difficult.
Long story I started this project in September. As of November 26 at 5:26 p.m. I have these waiting to be mailed as soon as I can find a mailing address.
By now Gangam Style has really taken off and the joke has become old. What I was hoping would be an original Idea has become one out of a million. Also I still haven't been able to mail the damn things off yet. But that is how it goes sometimes.


No comments:
Post a Comment