After finishing the drawing, I started to work on teaching myself how to make an animatic, so I downloaded a trial of Storyboard Pro 2. After playing around with it for a little, I remembered the Gangam Style idea, and using my mouse made these crappy thumbnails to figure out what I wanted to do to figure out the timing of the video and what I wanted to do.
This is a good idea of what they looked like.
The problem with the Storyboard Pro 2 trial was that you could only do segments of 30 seconds. So I had save the project in parts. 5 to be exact. Due to starting a job and needing to study for it. I managed to finish it just before the trial ended. This is the point when I realized that I could sneak into a SCAD building.

No comments:
Post a Comment