Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Storyboard Animatic Project of Learning pt.22

            I am at the point where I am drawing this scene.

             To do this scene properly and like I planned I need to have a specific character referenced for each person in the scene.  Not necessarily easy, but I believe it will be that much better.  So I created a diagram in Photoshop to help me keep track and know what I am doing.

The names are also the titles of the images used for reference to make things easier

            Originally I thought there were 2 people in the first row but upon further inspection I realized that there were more like two rows of 2 people.  This means thatI will have to find more characters.
(Show image with shadows circled.).  I also need to make sure I draw this small.  While doing the After Effects work earlier, I realized that I was making things too big and I was starting to have trouble fitting them into the frames.  So it is a good thing I did that, or I would have a lot more errors to correct later on in the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment