Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Storyboard Animatic Project of Learning pt.23

I  am finally on the last leg of getting the animatic finished.  However I am no longer at SCAD, and only have access to my computer.

   No more beautiful two computer workspaces.



         Somehow,  either through a deal SCAD that lasts longer than when I finished, or by sown miracle of GOD,  I am able to use After Effects for free.  Since I don't have a computer just for visual reference, I have devised a way to use the snippet tool to create my reference images.



            I used these images that I took from key moments that I want to animate and used them as the points of reference.


       This is basically how I was doing things with two computers only not as specific. That is just a price I am going to have to pay however, if I want to keep this project under the 2 year mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment