Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Overly Problematic Networking Attempt Finished!!!

      I finally finished it!!!!  The first project I did for this blog and started in September.  As of today it is officially mailed of and done!

        To find the mailing address I searched high and low through the internet.  Eventually I messaged the tumblr of one Bill Rinaldi (http://bill-rinaldi.tumblr.com).  Actually I messaged him twice  and he wound up answering both messages with an address.  So, to say thank you, I sent him one as well.



Now to critique the project:
             
                 - The project itself took too long too long to complete and should not have been this           problematic.  It was wrapped in pieces of a couple of catalogs, instead of a single sheet of paper.  I had to use an exacto knife and a ruler to trim them down, and should have used a paper cutter at a local print shop.

                 - The line work could have been better, and I should have known specifically what I had access to tool wise.  The coloring is bad, and not at all impressive.

                 - I got the mailing address weeks ago, and could have had everything done and shipped within a day.  Instead I was trying to work on the animatic project more.

                 - Also the joke is so old it isn't going to have anywhere near the effect I was originally intending for.

                     However,  I FUCKING FINISHED IT!!!!!!!   WOOOOOO!!!!!   More than anything, instead of letting my complications and shortfalls stop me I can up with the idea, put forth the effort and finished the project!    That is more important than even hearing back from any of the recipients.

No comments:

Post a Comment