Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Storyboard Animatic Project of Learning Pt. 3

      So, around the beginning of November, after my first run through of thumbnails in aftereffects I decided to go back and redo a bunch to make them more readable, and to get a much better idea of what I am planning.  This was definitely a smart idea as I am still figuring out what to do.  So some of the images looked like this.



                I also decided to take advantage of the capabilities of After Effects and made drawings of the objects and environments that I wanted to animate.  I also realized the I could also reuse my environments for still figures that I am not animating.   So I made drawings like these:
                   
              I was working on this up until the end of the quarter, which was a little bit before Thanksgiving, in which case the quarter ended and I was no longer able to use the facilities in the SCAD building.  

Here is where I left off with the second thumbnails:      
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUugYBtUjPc&feature=youtu.be

                 After this point I wanted to save the 30 day trial of After Effects for when I had all of the final images done.  That way I would not have to worry about running out of time to make any changes.  So I decided to work on the images that I know were ready to be finalized in pencil form.

No comments:

Post a Comment