Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Storyboard Animatic Project of Learning Pt. 5


         So, I have finally finished the 2nd thumbnail run through of my animatic.  Now it is on to the final   drawings.

         
         I finally have my aspect ration written down, however I am a little iffy about wether or not to use windows or keep on with ow I have been drawing the final images (See previous post).  While it would be nice to use a window and save myself some frustration there are so many camera pans and turns that it could just lead to a lot of frustration.  More than likely I will just mix them up, and see how it goes.
 
         Since I have access to SCAD equipment I also have the option of piecing these together instead of waiting until all are finished to scan them.  However, while that will help me realize bigger problems quicker, it will also slow me down on getting to a finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment