So I have found myself using blue line a lot more these days. Like, alot, alot more.
It started while I was working on this image. The image was getting overly messy, and parts of the paper were ripping.
I tried it with the light box and I was very unhappy with it. It was coming out messier, the facial recognition was off, etc. So I printed the original image in blue line instead. Obviously blue line worked better.
Since then I have been using it a lot. Like, fuck dealing with a light board, I am just going to print blue line instead.
Some of the reasons could be that i make more money now, so a $20 dollar ink cartridge is not as stressfull. However I am still very poor so it has been somethign I dread having to buy. Another reason could be that I am jsut getting fed up with this project taking so long. Blue Line is quicker and better than lightboarding in my opinion, so I am at the point where I will suck it up financially and just print it out. Also there is the fact I am beginning to see that this project could actually be finished, and I am eager to reach that point, so it is even more frustrating to have things slowed down making it take even longer to reach the finish line.

.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment