In a month I am moving away from SCAD and up north to Maryland. No there is an important part to this, and that being that the access to the materials I need is going to change. For instance there will be no more free usage of After Effects, and I will have to pay Adobe a monthly rate to use it. Also. I won't have the ability to use 2 computers like I did before.
This is very important because, for this video, I am doing exact reference of the camera pans, scene changes, and so on. However, After Effects can only allow you to work on one video at a time so I can't simply open up the Gangam Style video for reference. When I move to Maryland, I will have to open up the video in After Effects, write the information I need, close it down, the open up the animatic video. I won't go into how much slower things will be. So while talking about how I should get as much out of the SCAD equipment that I can, I decide to try something risky and see if it works or not.
I am basically going to try and put together as much of the video as possible with the images I have done already. The concept behind this is that I can get as much of the After Effects work done now so that there be as little as possible to do when I move and the process slows down. None of the images have been cleaned up or corrected yet. Hopefully, in theory, I can just re scan the images, rename them, and the program will simply replace the originals and I won't have to start over.
Hopefully.
p

No comments:
Post a Comment