So, I have found myself stuck production wise because of a lack fo 2 essential tools at the moment. My light box and a 12 inch ruler. Yes. You heard me correctly, a light box and a 12- inch ruler.
There are light boards in Montgomery Hall, a roommate is letting me use his SCAD login, however there is construction going on and my only way of sneaking in is now cut off. Also I am waiting to meet up with a friend later (I am in a SCAD building, far away from where I live) and I don;t want to drive around and waste gas money.
With out the light board I can't add as many figures on one of the half sheets of cards stocks while keeping in perspective. Without the ruler I can't figure out perspectives adn add them to the card stock sheets. So...yeah.
Here are some of the options available to me:
- Work on boards out of order ( I really don't like the idea of getting disorganized, however this is really smart.)
- Work on The Attempt on Joss Whedon's Mail idea from awhile ago (First idea, not really as productive as far as the storyboard animatic though)
- Actually read up on blogs that I need to read like the Seven Camels blog. ( Not that bad an idea since I haven't caught up with them like I am suppose to.)
In the process of writing this I have decided to go with the first option and actually work towards finishing something.

No comments:
Post a Comment