Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Storyboard Animatic Project of Learning pt. 14

         Alright, so I was stuck on trying to figure a pose to do for this scene.


            This is the sort of thing that works in motion, but for a still image it just doesn't work.   I actually got stuck on the problem as was about to just do it anyway and suck it up.  Then I actually did something smart for once concerning this project.

            I drew out my ideas, as i figured them out.  This of course made it a lot easier.  I should do it more often.


         On another note, I discovered another benefit to printing out frames from the music video.  However this time I used the snapshot function of VLC video player.  

          All those redlines are me figuring out the line of action and the pose in space.  Really, really useful to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment