Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Storyboard Animatic Project of Learning pt. 13

       So....WTF INTERNET!!!  I was looking for reference on the character heights and I found this little gem here.
       WHERE THE FUCK WAS THIS WHEN I STARTED THIS PROJECT BACK IN OCTOBER??!!  It's not like I didn't look for it,  I did.  Instead of having something like this, I have been using these two images for refernce.




        As I typed this I just realized how off my pictures are now because of the arm band.  So now I have to go back and erase all those arm bands.  It won't take very long, but fucking hell internet.

Also upon further reflection, as it took me a few days to finish this, I discovered this.


There are two lessons that can be taken away form this. One, pay better attention to your reference.  The second one isto actually get the reference that you need and won't cause you to make a mistake.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment