My current assignment for my Intro to Seqa class is a 2 page comic involving an island and being stranded. I was in a toss up between to ideas. One is to incorporate the assignment into a story about a man going to a party with his boyfriend and suddenly finds himself left alone with no men in sight. My other idea is a parasite that crash landed and digs through a person brain to control the body to escape. I sent an email to the teacher about the two ideas, and I have yet to hear back so I am going with the parasite Idea which will probably be easier.
So to start off with I looked up some reference.
Mostly insects and brain parasites. Also I looked and some old Calvin and Hobbes space man comics, since I decided that I want to try and add a little bit of tribute to it so to speak. It is probably the real reason I am doing this idea honestly. Next up I need to do my list for story, reference needed, etc., etc.
I gathered a bunch more reference and put X's next to the reference that I have gathered so far. I stopped at this point so that I could work on figuring out what my main character would look like.


No comments:
Post a Comment