Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The I Don't Have Time For This Pr Bono Project pt.4

       The final images where very quick and not exactly pretty.

        However they are still readable which is the biggest point when storyboarding.  While working on the final boards I remembered how awesome drawing storyboards digitally can be.
      These two boards are the same perspective, shot etc.  The only thing that changes is that the car moves forward a little and that the head turns.  If I was doing this traditionally, I would either have to light board, redraw form scratch, or a number of time consuming options.  Here is what I did instead.
             I copied the under drawing from the first board.

Pasted it down for the other board.


Drew over the under drawing
And did the final drawing over it.

        Honestly, if I could have digital drawings babies, I would.  Do this traditionally and you would understand how much better this is.  Especially on a time limit like mine.   This wasn't the only time I did something like this during the project, and it can definitely become a beautiful magical time saver. 
I really love digital drawing.


             



No comments:

Post a Comment