Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Class Assignment that is Two Pages Pt.2

        To create the alien parasite I looked up references of scary insects, and parasites.  But mostly of scary looking insects.  Silhouettes are very, VERY important in readability of not only a composition, but of a character as well.  Therefore, I decided to make silhouettes of my character ides first before doing a completed character model of the final idea. I also combined my reference images into a single image using Photoshop to make it easier to look back at them.
          I decided to come up with three different concepts for the alien.  Which I then began getting opinions on which is scarier.  The one that I would like to use is the top one because it is cartoonier and in my opinion ,would be easier to work with.  However I plan to go with whatever is the most popular.
  Also, My reference jpeg got bigger as well because I was constantly adding to it as I was thinking of new ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment