I had yet to even thumbnail my pages yet, so I decided to proceed with that next while letting the ending options process through my brain. I decided to take the time and do 2 run throughs of thumbnails.
Runthrough 1:
Runthrough 2:
So now I need to choose which thumbnails to work with. I like my panel layout in the 2 set, along with how much happens in the story. However the simplicity of the 1st run through is nice as well, and you can very easily put in too much information. Also I still need to make a character model for the alien and a concept for the ship so it doesn't look like a spaceman spiff ripoff. Of course I really need to have these pages as finished as possible by tomorrow morning.
So I had finished the first page of my second run through and I realized something.
This actually turned into a happy accident. By the time I realized this I was already thinking of what other things I could have happen before they reach the rocket ship. So instead of cutting those things out I did this instead.
I like how this shows a lot of things happening while not taking up too much time story wise. It is actually one of the nice things you can achieve easily with comics. I definitely plan on using it in the finals.


No comments:
Post a Comment